Data Moving Plug-in 1.2.0
- Now Link, Buttons and Column Buttons may contain custom attributes, and knockoutjs bindings.
- Now the Single Page Application view engine supports the ko.routing router that may substitute the standard virtual link based routing. Available also new project templates for Single Page Application based on ko.routing, both here and here. Namely: SPA_Mvc4_ko.routing.vsix and SPA_Mvc5_ko.routing.vsix.
- Added .net support for the action and router ko.routing knockout.js bindings.
- Now the SPA View engine loader has also an onViewNotFound callback that is invoked when a SPA module load properly but the required view is not found.
- Now client templates may be cached in memory to avoid the burden of processing and compiling them at each request.
In case of compatibility problems the filter may be safely removed without affecting the correct operation of the Data Moving controls suite.
Data Moving Plug-in 1.0.7
First public release